You are contacting the submitter of the query:
May 23, 2006 Since I first posted to the site--in 2003--I have new info.
Essie Louise Garner married Morte Spears, not Shears.
Looking for any information on the GARNER/ARNOLD families--or any connections to them.--mostly from Sebastian County, Ark-- [Grandfather- Abby Henderson Garner=Arthur B. [Abby]GARNER b. March 19, 1885 in Hackett, Arkansas] [grandmother Ida Mae Arnold B. March 4, 1892 in Bonanza, Arkansas] Or any information on their siblings families. Abby's siblings were: [Not in order]
1. Essie Garner Spears-- Married Morte Spears
2. Joseph Bennett [Ben] Garner
3. Cecil Garner, buried- 1937 Ft. Smith, Ar. married Gertie Norton Jan 01, 1901-Greenwood, Sebastian County, AR.
4. Nancy M. Garner married J. H. Izell Nov 10, 1887-Greenwood, Sebastian County, Arkansas.
5. Dorie M. Garner married Allison N. Hefley Dec 25, 1892-Greenwood, Sebastian County, AR.
6. Amelia Garner Married James Wilkerson March 08, 1885 Greenwood, Sebastian County, AR.
Now know Essie Louise and Joseph Bennnett [Ben], where from a second marrige. There mother was Mrs. Louisa Oliver Skinner married Joseph P Garner, on Jan 05, 1988 Sebastian County, AR
Ida's siblings were:
1. William [Howard] Arnold
2. Lida May Hettie Arnold b. 01-29-1890
3. Henry Jackson Arnold B. 03-19-1886 d. 08-19-1959. Married Frances ?
This is all the information I have on the siblings.
Nov 10, 2003- I found new information. Ida's parents were Francis M.and Martha Arnold.
Frances, per census had married four times have only been able to find one other marriage:
to Mrs. Martha Smith 1905-Sebastian County, Ark.
They had a daughter Gladys, who was 3 in the 1910 Census.
Abby's parents were Joseph P. and Martha [Marthy]Chambers Garner, found them with children, in a Census for Bradly County, TN--then in another Census for -Sebastian County, Arkansas. Can't remember the years right now. Please contact me if you can connect in any way.
Sharon Lee Garner Lee
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Your personal information will only be used to contact the submitter and will not be saved or used for any other purpose.